Nestled in the lovely hills of Ojai, your camper will enjoy fresh mountain air and natural vistas in a peaceful, wooded setting. Younger campers sleep in wooden bunks with private bathrooms, heating and air conditioning, while our older campers sleep in tent quarters with electricity and overhead lights.
Camp Ramah offers:
- State of the art swimming pools and a water slide
- Sports facilities, including our state-of-the-art ropes course, basketball, tennis, handball and ga-ga courts, baseball and soccer fields
- Hiking trails and tree house
- Art complexes, including jewelry and ceramics studio with a professional kiln
- Amphitheater and recording studio
- Outdoor kitchen, organic garden and composting area
- Nutritious meals and snacks from our kosher dining room
Camp Ramah in California is proud to be the first Jewish summer camp in the United States with a solar energy system to provide a major portion of our energy needs. Campers feel like they are playing a role in protecting their environment.