We will accept walk-up registrations at Nordhoff High School!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Visitors’ Day Parking is available at Nordhoff High School
NO PARKING AVAILABLE IN CAMP
Nordhoff High School
1401 Maricopa Hwy, Ojai, CA 93023
In order to ensure the safety of our community,
we will be checking ID’s before boarding the buses.
*Buses will run throughout the day between Nordhoff High School and Camp Ramah.
*NO cars will be allowed to park at camp.
*Vans will be available to shuttle the elderly and people with disabilities.
SAFETY AND PATIENCE
Be safe and patient.
We are expecting many visitors.
Please bring sunscreen and hats, we are expecting high temperatures.
Please help us maintain the safety and values of our community by adhering to the following food policies:
Ramah is serving a DAIRY lunch.
Please only bring kosher food.
***NO FOOD WITH ANY NUT PRODUCTS – WE ARE A NUT FREE CAMP*** (This includes products labeled “may contain nuts”)
Seeing parents is difficult for many campers. Here are a few pointers:
- Remind your camper that there is only a short time left before he/she comes home.
- Please separate and leave when it is time for you to go.
- If you have concerns about your child or their camp experience please DO NOT address these with your child’s madrichim (counselors). Yoetzot (Parent Liaisons) are available all day in the office.
- Feel free to contact the Yoetzot before Yom Kehillah if you are worried about your camper’s reactions.
- No pets
- Visitors’ Day is invariably one of the hottest days of the summer. Please wear hats and sunscreen, and drink lots of water.
- Do not bring food or electronics to leave behind with you camper(s). All food or electronics will be confiscated.
- Camp Ramah merchandise will be available for purchase with cash, checks or credit cards (visa/master card only).
See you on Sunday, August 5th!