Join us For our Alumni Retreat
Oct 7-9, 2022
Pack your bags and join us in Ojai for a weekend of fun, food, and friends! We can’t wait to be back at our Machane with alumni who have grown up hanging on the Givah, praying in Kikar Tzion and making friends for a lifetime in our ohalim and tzrifim.
What to expect?
- Arrive in Ojai on Friday afternoon in time to get ready for Shabbat.
- Bring in Shabbat at Kikar Tzion with your friends and Ramah family
- Enjoy Shabbat Dinner with Ramah favorites.
- Evening Oneg, with babysitters/shmirah provided for families with young children
- Wake up early to enjoy a hike or an early morning snack
- Enjoy services in our beautiful Kikar Tzion with the Ramah alumni community
- Attend a study session, take a dip in the pool (weather permitting), play some basketball, or spend the afternoon relaxing on the givah.
- What about lunch, dinner, etc?
- Evening activities
- Have one last meal at camp, say lehitra’ot to friends old and new, and make it back home before Sukkot starts!
Will there be childcare available?
There will be childcare available at certain times during the day, and at night after your kids have been put to bed. If you have specific questions about this please reach out to Maryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if someone in my family has food allergies?
When you register, there will be space for you to tell us about food allergies and other medical information.
If I choose to stay in a cabin who will I be staying with?
For those attending solo, the registration form will provide space for you to make roommate requests. For those attending with families, the registration form will provide space for you to request another family to bunk with.
Is there financial assistance available?
We do not want price to be an obstacle for anyone who wants to attend this weekend! We do have scholarships and payment plans available. Before filling out the application please contact Maryn at email@example.com or John at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about payment plans or scholarships.
What is the pricing?
Pricing differs depending on what type of housing you would like to stay in. For a young alumni coming by them selves its $250 to stay in a cabin or $400 to stay in a hotel style room. For a family attending with kids its around $600-$700 to stay in a cabin with another family or around $800-$900 to stay in a hotel style room.
What if my family would like two rooms?
Please contact Maryn at email@example.com if your family would like to book two rooms. We hope to make this accommodation depending on space and there will be an additional fee.
This weekend sounds amazing! Am I eligible to attend?
This weekend will have two tracks. One for alumni who don’t have kids (ages 22-35ish). A second for alumni who have kids (0-13ish). If you’re not sure if you fit in these tracks (or if you fit in both!), contact Maryn at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Are there opportunities to get involved in programming or services fo