Camp Ramah Ropes Course Programming
Camp Ramah has an extensive adventure challenge course built by Alpine Towers International. The course has a few different elements to provide a learning experience for all participants. Our adventure challenge course will push participant comfort zones to work together to accomplish various challenges. The challenges will help build leadership skills, enhance self-esteem, and challenge themselves. All initiatives are geared at developing teamwork skills, cooperation, trust, communication, and compassion. All activities are designed for discussing lessons learned about trust, communication, teamwork, failure, perseverance, and success, regardless of ability.
The main components of our course include the following:
- Team Building/Low Ropes games – Facilitate various types of group problem solving initiatives on our low ropes course element.
- Giant Swing – An exciting, fun element requiring teamwork to lift their friend to new heights with a commitment by the participant to swing from the height they are most comfortable. Safety gear required.
- Alpine Tower – A climbing element that helps to reinforce teambuilding, improve communication and build and develop self-esteem. Safety gear required.
- Odyssey Course – A traditional high ropes courses that allows for team-oriented challenges high off the ground. Several groups of up to eight participants can work together to accomplish set goals. Safety gear required.
- Zip Line – Climb up right to the zip tower of the Odyssey course and experience the fun exit to the Odyssey course. Safety gear required.